At St. Matthew, we are committed to hospitality and journeying with one another, celebrating the joy and hope of Jesus’ resurrection. We would love to welcome you into our community! We hope you will find St. Matthew to be a place to rest, pray and belong.
We practice and teach the Anglican Baptismal Covenant, from the book of Alternative Services (p.158). It contains the Apostle’s Creed and these directives:
- Continue in the apostles' teaching and fellowship, the breaking of bread, and the prayers;
- Persevere in resisting evil and, whenever we fall into sin, repent and return to the Lord;
- Proclaim by word and example the good news of God in Christ;
- Seek and serve Christ in all persons, loving our neighbor as ourselves;
- Strive for justice and peace among all people, and respect the dignity of every human being.
- Strive to safeguard the integrity of God’s creation, and respect, sustain and renew the life of the Earth.
If you are looking for spiritual guidance or direction to the right services, call the church (306) 522-5383. Please leave your phone number and your call will be returned. Hospital and home visits can also be arranged by calling the church.
Our Bible study group meets at 4:00 on Tuesdays, at XXX Address. Everyone is welcome.
Our Regina Community
- St. Paul's Anglican Cathedral
- St. Luke's Anglican Church
- All Saints Anglican Church
- St. Mary's Anglican Church
- St. James Anglican Church
- St. Philip's Anglican Church
- Diocese of Qu'Appelle